6/24/08

Elbow Licking - Can you do it?

Dayday writes in with an interesting question:

KC,I don't believe that you can lick your elbow, however, I read this and thought perhaps there is hope....
Elbow Licking

This is from Guinness World Records: "Elbow Licking. Contrary to popular urban legend, it is quite possible to lick your own elbow. Guinness World Records receives about five claims a day for this and stresses the following point: Being able to lick your own elbow is not, in any sense, a world record. If you're one of the rare few who can lick your elbow, save it for the water cooler."

So....you can feel free to prove me wrong tonight...in the meantime see why it is impossible below. Notice the awesomeness of my technique that still lead me to no success.


No comments:

Welcome to Hog Heaven

Do you like our Meat?