6/18/08

4 letter word, begins with a vowel, synonymous with Lenexa BBQ 96-08


EPIC.


13. - Pulo


Boys, girls, herms with little dick/little puss. welcome...if you came to the blog Im glad you came.


Confession - this is my first blog. So far so good, but I dont want to prematurely ejac.


If you've been monitoring this site, you'll be happy to know that Mamba 3 made it official, I will be present at the Q ready to kick back with the boys and enjoy the quintessential example of a fine summer day.


I know this is my groundbreaker here, but I dont really have any revelations to share at the moment. I leave you for now with a classic pic from the vault: Look at Big Web and I in the pic top right loving the Lenexa Q circa 2002...
Half baked cloud 9 heaven - sharing tents, bats, bullets, bars, what else? If you dont know, you better find out. How about a handicap johnny for starters, which eschews class class class.

See you next friday, where we go so big we make big look small.

Death smiles at us all. All we can do is smile back. - Maximus

No comments:

Welcome to Hog Heaven

Do you like our Meat?