7/25/08

BOATS GO 5-0

BOATS WIN BOATS WIN!
What a game! it had it all. The boats batting through the order a couple times to get an early lead. I saw Darby go 3-3, the walrus was a vacuum at 3rd base and throwing bullets to Mulsow with a lit cigarette in his mouth at first just to name a few. I struck a dude out, and walked a couple too. Everybody played well Owens had a huge triple to set webs up to help win it. All in all it was a hard fought battle to claim a victory and stay undefeated.
The target on our back grows larger, the competition knows our name and our game. It's time to lower the motors and give it all we got.
*side note* your coach will be gone next week so we need a pitcher to step up. Kiekel, fredrick I'm looking at you. ***
LETS GO BOATS!

1 comment:

jd258 said...

I say we let the captain pitch, There's no way he is gonna hit my over of 1.5 ejections, unless he starts pitching.

Welcome to Hog Heaven

Do you like our Meat?