8/3/08

Good To Be Back


Sundays are a time for reflection. It's very good to be back home in my office checking the HBH site. It looks like it was a tough week for the boats. Well that happens.


As your Coach I feel the most responsible for being out of town. I was in New York then Chicago and have to say I think there is no better place to live and play then Kansas City (KS) we all know (MO) is dirty. SO It's good to be home. I'll be giving you guys a shout out to see how you've been cuz I miss the boys for sure.


I hope you take this Sunday to put the past behind you and gear up for whats left of the summer. I got a feeling that August will be great month and will end in a video montage at Johnny C's Pizza.


HBH 4 LIFE


KC

No comments:

Welcome to Hog Heaven

Do you like our Meat?